JOIN OUR TEAM
A dedicated person with a positive outlook and spontaneous personality, who has excellent knowledge of the South African wine industry, is required to join the Marketing and Sales team of Leopard’s Leap Wine Estate in the Franschhoek Valley.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Welcoming and cordial treatment of guests in the Leopard’s Leap Tasting Room
- Presentation of winetastings
- Assistance regarding wine sales
- Assistance in the wine store
- Providing information about Leopard’s Leap and its products, the Franschhoek area, the wine industry in general, as well as South Africa
- Assistance regarding marketing activities and related administrative duties
Applications are awaited from persons who comply with the following:
- The ability to offer visitors a special “Leopard’s Leap experience”
- An excellent command of English and Afrikaans — spoken and written (a third language will serve as a recommendation)
- Sound knowledge of wine
- Experience in food and wine pairings
- Strong administration and computer skills
- General knowledge regarding Franschhoek, South Africa and the wine and tourism industries
- Willingness to work on scheduled Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and after-hour functions
- Own transport Leopard’s
LL Wines offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with the extent to which the above requirements and responsibilities are met.
Commencement of duties: As soon as possible.
If you do not receive response within two weeks after the closing date, please accept that the application was unsuccessful