EASY CHICKEN & PESTO IN A TRAY
- 09 March 2018
- 0 Comment(s)
Introducing our Chicken-Pesto Tray Bake. So tasty! So easy!
- Heat the oven to 220 °C.
- Now arrange the following ingredients in the tray: 600 g sweet potatoes (sliced), 4 garlic cloves (peeled), 8 free-range chicken thighs.
- Drizzle with 2 Tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 40 – 45 minutes.
- After 20 minutes in the oven, add the 2 baby marrows (sliced) to the roasting tray.
- For the final 10 minutes of cooking, add the 200 g cherry vine tomatoes.
- When the chicken is golden and cooked through, dollop over 150 g basil pesto and serve with sourdough bread and the Leopard’s Leap Chenin Blanc.
(If you are culinary inspired, do try and make your own pesto. You can do it beforehand and you can use it in a number of ways during the Easter weekend! Click here for our recipe and tips.)